Weekly Success Story

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Before I became a Beachbody coach, I would always see before and after pictures posted online. I was so skeptical of these pictures because I didn't know these people and I can easily push my stomach out and then suck it in and flex and have a total body transformation in 2 seconds. Beachbody has success stories on their website and they are amazing. Now that I am a product of the product, I can tell you that a lot of these transformations are real.
I wanted to start sharing the success stories of the people that I know and that personally have inspired me. Chances are if you are reading this you know the people I will be featuring or you know of them.
My first success story is my best friend from college, Allison Reveiz. I have a lot of respect for Allison. She was always a great friend and a support to me. She got me into teaching and Morgan and I even shared a 1 bedroom apartment with her at one point. Allison was always small and skinny. Ten years ago, we trained for our first half marathon together. I owe her for getting me into running after college. When we trained together we would have to go super early in the morning because the sun and heat would give her head aches. She always got really bad migraines. She even stopped exercising all together at one point because she would get such bad head aches.
A couple of months ago, I saw Allison posting all sorts of stuff about Shakeology and then saw these amazing transformation pictures. Remember how I said Allison was always skinny? Well she was but now she is super toned, in amazing health, headache free, and loving life! I had to reach out to her to see what in the world she was doing.
Shakeology allowed Allison to be headache free and feel fabulous and The 21 Day Fix got her super toned and in great shape. I was so inspired by her and her story that I jumped on board too.


No comments:

Post a Comment