Beachbody PiYo 60 Day Challenge

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My PiYo 60 challenge is complete! I remember my conversation with my coach when I was first ordering PiYo and shakeology. I told her I didn't expect any results at all but I wanted to do the program because I wanted the stretch and strength that PiYo would provide me to go with my marathon training. I didn't even measure myself at first! This has been such a journey! Not only did I see results, but I have felt better than ever, am comfortable with my body image, have improved running, and am in the best health I have ever been. And yes the results were an added bonus. After lifting and working out for 3 years, I really thought I saw all the improvements I would see. I didn't think I could transform. After weighing 133 pounds for a year straight, I lost 4 pounds and ended at 129 pounds. I also lost an inch in my waist! What I notice most about my body transformation is the amount of definition I now have. My abs can clearly be seen. My arms and legs are much more defined. This has been an amazing experience. I felt like Chalene Johnson became my personal trainer. Most importantly it was super manageable. I did not invest a ton of time into this program. I spent less than an hour a day doing PiYo and saw amazing results!

Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment