What are the holidays really about to you?

Sunday, December 21, 2014

To every person and family, the holidays have a little bit of a different meaning. Some people believe and celebrate in the religious aspects of the holidays, others celebrate in the magic, others the material aspect, and for others it is about time. I respect everyone's beliefs and celebrations! I love how one day or time of year can be looked at in so many different ways.
For me, the holidays are about time with family, happiness, and giving. I love holding on to traditions, making new ones, and passing them along. I love the joy and happiness that gift giving brings. I love the uninterrupted time which allows you to slow down, look around, and enjoy what you have.
This time of year brings about a peaceful feeling and my heart fills with love and warmth for all thsoe that are in my life!
I hope you are able to connect with love ones, find happiness, and enjoy the time you are given.
No matter what your beliefs or values are, I wish you all a very happy holiday season!


Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment