Peanut Butter Cups

Monday, May 11, 2015

No matter how clean we eat and how healthy we are, there are times that we crave the sweet stuff. I love to experiment with clean treat recipes. I have become obsessed with peanut butter and am usually satisfied with a spoonful. But sometimes I want something more...

I love peanut butter frozen. To make frozen peanut butter cups, simply melt a teaspoon of coconut oil and add a 1/2 cup of peanut butter to it. Stir until smooth. Spoon into cupcake liners and freeze. To jazz them up a little bit, you can add coconut flakes, cranberries, or nuts.

My favorite are chocolate Shakeology peanut butter cups. I use the same recipe as above but add 1/2 scoop of chocolate shakeology. They truly taste better than the real deal candy version!

We always have these on hand and the kids devour them!

Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment