Fit Moms!

Monday, May 11, 2015

This year as I celebrated Mother's Day, I realized I am in the best shape of my life. Not because I work out harder or deprive myself of food, but because I now have support and accountability. That support and accountability has given me success. I am able to continue to move forward, reach my goals, and make new ones.
This is so important to me because my 30 minutes to an hour a day I spend workign out carries over into my attitude and my role as a mom. It makes me feel good about myself and gives me strength to be the best person and mom I can be. I am able to give all of myself to my kids and family because I invest this time into myself.
Eating healthy lets me feel good and and keep up with my kids. I also know that I am investing into this for the long term which will allow me to be around for the years to come and still able to live freely and happily! I will do everything in my control to maintain my health for as long as I can!

I want to pay this forward. I would love work with 5 people exclusively. I will provide with all my secrets to begin successful and support and accountability to make sure you are successful. I will give you one on one support through the entire process.

Give it a try! Give yourself the time and attention! I promise you, you will be happy!

Email me at ninapears@hotmail.com


Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment