REALsolution

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I love this concept and article. Let's trade in resolutions for #REAlsolutions. Let's be real for a minute, we all make resolutions and they are usually health related but we never really have a clear plan on how to achieve our resolutions and we usually don't even have the right tools.

Take me as an example. I can make a resolution for 2015 and say I want to get in the best shape of my life. But what does that look like? I am already in pretty good shape so it would be easy to not push myself and just maintain. How am I going to get there. It is too vague to every really know if I achieve it and the vagueness also allows me to lose focus and give up on it and then it is another year making a meaningless resolution that I never see through. So how much muscle do you want to gain? How much weight do you want to lose? What exactly do you want to accomplish? What is the plan to get there?

My #realsolution is to get to 125lbs by 1/30/15. I plan to accomplish this by completing Insanity Max 30.

My fitness plan for the rest of the year is to run a half marathon this spring in under 2 hrs. Run a full marathon in the fall in under 4:20. Complete Insanity Max 30 by the end of January then jump into 21 Day Fix Extreme for February and then do Body Beast to gain some muscle.

The other piece of the puzzle is accountability. We need to hold ourselves accountable by looking at our plan often. Having an accountability partner to do it with is great too. Or having a coach to support you through.

For the month of January, we have some pretty great sales on the tools that will kick start your fitness or take you to the next level. I would love to share these sales with you and help you make 2015 the healthiest and happiest year! The journey is the most rewarding process not the destination. Let's start this journey!


http://www.teambeachbody.com/teambeachbodyblog/beachbody-programs/dont-make-new-years-resolution-make-realsolution?ICID=CT_BLOG_REALSOLUTION

ninapears@hotmail.com

Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment