What am I training for?

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Do you wonder why I do what I do and why I am so passionate about what I do? Why do I train so hard?  I was asked this question today. I thought for a minute and my initial response was, I am not training for anything. Then as I started to explain all the reasons why I do what I do, I realized I am truly am training for something.
I workout and eat clean because at 33 years old, I am in the best shape of my life and I feel better than I ever have. Physically, I feel amazing. I have energy and don't get sick. I am able to constantly go and keep up with the craziness of life without ever missing a beat. Mentally, I am strong and confident. I am not afraid of failure or stepping outside my comfort zone. I like me. I love me!
After three kids, I am able to be strong and physically fit.
My workouts and passion have given me a confidence that I have never had in my entire life.
I am able to be a positive role model to my kids and my family. It really is a family journey. We work out together and we eat healthy together.
I am able to help others. I get to share my story and help others get started or move past their sticking points.
I have found a way to work out every day, be in the best shape of my life and only dedicate 30 minutes a day to it!
I have learned how to properly fuel my body and eat for my health and not just satisfaction. 
So what is it that I am training like crazy for? If you want to define 30 minutes a day of working out, eating clean, and sharing my journey as training crazy?
I am training for the rest of my life. I want to live my life to the fullest and really live every day! Being in the best shape and feeling the best I can possibly feel allows me to do this! It isn't just my 30 minute workout, my runs, and my clean eating that allows me to do this. It is also being able to inspire, motivate, and help others that gets me there mentally. It really allows me to live my life to the fullest!




Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment