Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving is a wonderful day for so many reasons. It brings friends and family together. It begins the holiday season, and it allows you to take a minute out of your crazy life to reflect on what is important and what you are grateful for.
As I sit here the night before Thanksgiving, I feel like this one is different this year. I am thankful for the frustrations, the hard times, they victories, the success, the good times, the memories made, relationships, my failures, and really everything. All of these things have shaped the person that I am today and I am so thankful to have had all of these experiences.
I have grown from my failures. I have cherished my success. I appreciate all of my time every day whether it is running around like crazy or spending quality time with people I love.
This last year has been an amazing year for me. I have jumped out of my comfort zone many times and I have experienced life to it's fullest!
So as thanksgiving approaches...
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful for you being a part of my life.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for all the memories we make everyday.
I am thankful for my challenges and failures which help me grow as a person.
I am thankful for the journey that I am on.
I wish you all a happy thanksgiving and hope you can find the joy in your day!

Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment