21 Day Fix Results

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I am 1 day away from completing my first round of the 21 Day Fix. This program has been amazing. All of the tools I needed for success were given to me and it was designed to take away all of the excuses. Many people wonder why I would be trying to lose weight. I didn't do this program to lose weight. I did it to eat better and was hoping to build some muscle and tone. I don't even have a scale at my house but I am aware of my body and there are areas that I want to work on and building muscle is something that interests me.I wanted to be able to eat right! I have always had a problem with portion control and easily justified eating large quantities of food by saying it was healthy. Apples and peanut butter were my go to snack and I would probably eat more peanut butter than apple. I learned to eat more apple with just a taste of peanut butter!
After I ran my marathon and vacationing in NYC for 10 days, I wanted to get control of my diet and start a fitness program where I could lift weights and build muscle. I fell in love with this program. I learned how to eat properly and that I was eating way too much of the wrong kind of food before. With the 21 Day fix, I ate many more vegetables than I was before and cut out a lot of fat and really learned how much I need to eat. I probably consumed more food with the 21 day fix but it was the right food. I used to justify my portions by working out hard but I was consuming way too much for what I was working out.
After doing this program, I noticed a big difference in my stomach. It was much flatter and my ab muscles got a lot stronger.
While many people do this program for weight loss and lose an average of 10 pounds, I did it to learn how to properly eat and to tone.
This program is a great starting point, it is great for something different, it is great to learn the proper way to eat and workout, and it will produce results for everyone!


Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment