21 Day Fix Week 1

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I have the first week of the 21 day fix under my belt. This has been the best program I have ever done on my fitness journey. It is amazing how easy it is to follow, how much strength it builds so quickly and the results that it produces.
There are 7 different workouts with the program and you do one each day and repeat the cycle for 3 weeks in a row. The workouts are only 30 minutes long. Each exercise only lasts 1 minute which makes it very manageable. It is amazing what 30 minutes a day can do for you.
Working out is only a small portion of what is necessary to get the results you want. Diet and nutrition is the bigger part. I love to eat and for the most part don't have a problem eating clean and healthy. But I do have a problem eating the right combinations of foods and the right amount. The 21 day Fix allows me to eat what I normally eat but in the right portions. I eat a lot more veggies and protein. This meal plan is very manageable and still allows me to eat the same meals as my family. We just make recipes a little bit differently.
This program provides the perfect combination of fitness and nutrition which leads to success.
I can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks will bring.
the left are my pictures from day one and the right are pictures from day 7. The ones on the left were also taken the day after my marathon. 


Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment