Insanity Max 30 Results

Monday, February 2, 2015

A little over 2 months ago when this program was released, I bought it as soon as I could but doubted myself and my capabilities before even starting. I went into this program know it was going to be difficult and knowing it was high intensity and all cardio. I didn't think there was going to be any way I was going to finish it but as a coach I felt like I at least needed to try it. In the past, when things were difficult for me, I would give up. I would find an excuse and move on.
After my first workout, I had no doubt in my mind that my days were numbered in this program. It was by far the hardest thing I ever did. I felt like I was at max heart rate for 30 minutes straight. I didn't enjoy it because it pushed me!
I kept going and doing it everyday because I was in an accountability group. I made a commitment to do it and I had others cheering me along and holding me accountable. Everyday, I enjoyed it a little bit more. It never became easier because I continued to push myself further and further with each workout. I started to actually look forward to the workout and even crave it. Not only was I getting an amazing workout, but I was also able to take so many of the lessons into my everyday life. I almost instantly saw results and it was like my body was transforming before my eyes. I was gaining so much strength physically and mentally.
This program built strength, defines my muscles, gave me visible abs, took 13 inches away from my body, and gave me confidence that I never had!
Anyone really can do this program. Everything can be modified and you are only competing with yourself!
I would love to coach you through it and give you the accountability I was given! Email me at ninapears@hotmail.com



Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment