21 Day Fix Extreme

Friday, February 6, 2015

 

What is the 21 Fix Extreme? How much different is it from the original 21 Day Fix? Is it that extreme? Are the results real? Is it worth doing and what can you expect? Will the results stay?

A few months ago, I did the 21 Day Fix. Going into it, I didn't have any expectations. I was eating really clean, running, and working out. Now looking back, I can't believe what the 21 Day Fix did for me. The workouts were great and went by really fast. But more significantly, the nutrition plan really taught me the proper balance of my diet. I learned how to eat and ate a lot of the right balance of food groups.

That nutrition plan was something that I was able to keep with me even after the program was completed and I was also able to incorporate it into my meal planning for my entire family. The 21 day Fix truly changed my life and the way I think of food and eat.
 

So how is the 21 Day Fix Extreme different? It demands more discipline. The meal plan is a little bit more strict and then there is the competition option. The competition is the most strict nutrition plan I have seen but it is also doable. It is mapped out to a T and it is a lot of food. It follows a 2 day on 1 day off pattern. I am very happy to see how manageable it seems.

The workouts are more extreme. But they are manageable. There is a nice balance from day to day so you are not over doing it. You work your body and you feel it the next day but you also crave it. You get a little bit of rest as you work different areas and then get right back into it.

If you can suck it up and commit 100% to this program for 21 days, you will be amazed at the results. They are real! You keep the results by maintaining a form of the meal plan or repeating another round. The 21 days are the perfect amount of time to break bad habits and develop new ones. It really does turn into a life style.

This is the most popular program Beachbody has to offer! If you are looking for a way to start healthy eating and working out, the 21 Day Fix is the perfect program. I would highly recommend it. If you have already done the 21 Day Fix, the Extreme is the perfect next step. It will push you a little harder and tighten your nutrition just  a  bit more.

Please contact me for more details! I have an amazing accountability team, I would love to add you to!
ninapears@hotmail.com

Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment