Begin your fitness journey

Monday, February 23, 2015

We are all beginners at one point in time. The two most difficult aspects of fitness are making the decision to start your journey and finding the courage to start. Fitness can be intimidating! I remember the first time I walked into the gym and how intimidated I was. I didn't know what half of the equipment was or how to use it and then there was me in the mix of all these super serious fit people. I felt out of place! Then when I got over that fear, I knew in my head what I wanted from my workouts but I had very limited knowledge of what to do to get me those results. So I did the same thing every day and worked out hard but never really was getting any where.
Then there was the whole nutritional aspect. I knew nothing. I knew to eat healthy but what was the right balance and portion control. I love to eat too so I couldn't go without.
I have had an amazing journey so far and I still have a lot to conquer and can still grow in so many ways. I would love to share tips and tricks to get you started on your own journey. You just have to make the decision to want to start your journey and I will walk you through it and be by your side.
Please join my free Begin Your Fitness Journey Challenge!
Email me to get a spot in my group!
ninapears@hotmail.com


Nina Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment